Heartfelt Creations Products Used:
- Tattered Blossoms Die Set. SKU: HCD 722
- Burnished Key Die. SKU: HCD 741
- Decorative Corner Blossom Die Set. SKU: HCD 729
- Garden Romance Die. SKU: HCD 723
- Keys and Roses PreCut Set. SKU: HCPC 3571
- Burnished Key Hole PreCut Set. SKU: HCPC 3573
- Card Stock 6.5" x 10", 5" x 6.5", 4.75" x 6.25".
- Book mark 3.75" x 5.75", 3.5" x 5.5"
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Walnut
- Gold Glitter and Micro Beads
- Double sided tape
- Art Glitter Glue
- Copic Markers
Creating Bookmark Card
1) Cut all of your layers (6.5" x 10", 5" x 6.5", 4.75" x 6.25") and as well as your corner die.
2) Distress your layers.
3) Adhere with your tape.
4) Glue your corner blossom onto your card, set aside while making your bookmark and flowers.
1) Cut the layers for your bookmark
2) Angle cut the top corners and distress your edges.
3) Cut out a key and lock attach with your ribbon.
4) Stamp and color.
1) Cut out your flowers, mould and layer together using your glue. I use the four smallest dies (one three layer, one two layer and five singular flowers).
2) Glue some glitter and micro beads into the centre of your flowers.
3) Cut out two butterflies, place a pearl onto its body.
Decorating your card:
1) Slip a scrap of paper under your corner blossom to prevent getting any glue onto your card that would prevent you from getting the bookmark into the slot.
2) Glue your flowers and butterflies onto your card, let them set for a few seconds, then pull out the scrap paper.
3) Insert your finished bookmark and send to your favourite reader!